Home is closer than you think with inReach Mini 2.
This compact satellite communicator1 adds peace of mind to your adventures without adding weight to your pack.
Stay in touch globally with two-way communication and interactive SOS capabilities (active satellite subscription required). TracBack® routing navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came — right on your device. You can also share your location with loved ones back home by using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages. The digital compass delivers accurate heading information, even when you’re not moving. Use the Garmin Explore™ app on a compatible smartphone to plan trips, access topographical maps, create waypoints and courses you can sync to your device, and more. Stay on adventures longer with up to 14 days of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode
- Compact, lightweight satellite communicator1 enables two-way messaging and interactive SOS globally (active satellite subscription required)
- Navigate back to where you started by using TracBack® routing
- Share your location with loved ones back home at any time (active satellite subscription required) by using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages
- Get accurate heading information using the digital compass — even when you’re not moving
- Sync with the Garmin Explore™ app and website on your compatible smartphone for trip planning and topographical mapping, and create waypoints, courses, activities and collections you can sync to your device
- Pair with Garmin devices, such as wearables and handhelds, and use them to send and receive messages and trigger an SOS (active satellite subscription required)
- Battery life: up to 14 days in 10-minute tracking mode
Exchange text messages with loved ones back home, post to social media or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (both units need to be on the same network)
INTERACTIVE SOS ALERTS
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination centre.
Share your location with loved ones back home at any time using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages.
GLOBAL SATELLITE NETWORK
Instead of relying on mobile phone coverage, your messages, SOS alerts and location tracking are transferred via the global Iridium® satellite network.
FLEXIBLE SATELLITE AIRTIME PLANS
To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini 2, an active satellite subscription is required.More on the plans can be found here:
We recommend TrackME plans and can set these up for you before the device leaves our office. This way, it is ready to go when you receive the unit.