The T3 Bandage provides a compact, multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries.
In addition to treating conventional, abdominal, amputations, and entrance/exit wounds, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds.
The T3 Bandage is a uniquely versatile tool, equipping providers with packing or wrapping gauze, and a non-pneumatic tourniquet in one compact package.
The T3 Bandage provides a multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries in a compact package. In addition to treating conventional wounds, abdominal and large wounds, amputations, entrance/exit wounds and more, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds.
- This all-in-one bandage reduces the amount of trauma equipment
- Personnel carry and is suitable for first aid emergency kits. The bandage is easily applied by untrained personnel and makes an ideal personal field
The T3 Bandage features a large, fully expandable and detachable sterile pad, an elasticized cloth leader, easy to use pressure and closure bars, and gauze for cleaning and packing wounds or for use as a secondary dressing.
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Expandable sterile pad – effective dressing for severe wounds, burns, and amputations
- Detachable sterile pad – effective dressing for entry/exit wounds and multiple wound locations
- Folded gauze for cleaning/packing and dressing
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum-sealed packaging
- Sterile, 8-year shelf life
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure on the wound
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Compact and durable packaging
- Ability to use as a non-pneumatic tourniquet